News Magazine

Tuesday 28 May 2013

WHAT DO I DO!! I NEED ADVICE AND PRAYERS!!!




I still cannot explain how my mother got entangled in an affair with this man of about 60yrs above several years ago,when my mother and father broke up.Things have really changed since then in the attitude of my mother to us,as my mother who happens to show great care and affection to us is now totally against her own children and even prefers not to have anything to do with us. On the 25th May,13,a quarrel occurred btw my brother and my step father who spent N200,000 meant for the payment of some bills of my elder brother,made us throw him outside the house.On ransacking his room,we saw red cloth where he tied the picture of my mum along side with a horn. There were also other fetish substances which we saw in the room. On explaining all this to my mother who is presently outside the country,she still supported the man and told him to report the incidence to the police. My siblings slept in the police station over the weekend. Please I need your prayers and advice on the way out of this predicament.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment