News Magazine

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Woman Sues Husband For Denying Her Sex

woman-denied-sex


A 35-year old woman, Maryam Mohammed, on Monday sued her husband, Adamu Mohammed, before an Area Court in Lugbe, Abuja for allegedly spending more nights with his second wife.
The Plaintiff, who lives in Sabon-Lugbe on Airport Road, accused her husband, also of the same address, of neglect, selfishness and starving her of sex and food.Maryam said her parents had been sending food to her. She, therefore, urged the court to dissolve the marriage forthwith, to enable her to marry another man who can take care of her.
“My Lord, whenever it is my turn for the night, my husband would sneak into the bedroom of my second and spend the night there. He has neglected me, he has become very selfish and no longer gives me food or money for my feeding.
“Rather, it is my parents who have been sending me food. I am seeking immediate divorce to enable me to marry a man that can take care of me,’’ she said.
The defendant, however, denied his wife’s claims.
Mohammed said he could not satisfy his wife’s needs because he had been sick for a long time.
“My Lord, I cannot satisfy her needs because of my prolonged illness. Now that I am getting better and I still love her, I urge her to stay and the court should not grant her any divorce,’’ he said.
The Presiding Judge, Mr Haruna Masanawa, adjourned the case to June 3 for further hearing and directed both parties to come with their parents or witnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment