News Magazine

Tuesday 4 June 2013

‘Hiphop heads are going to abuse me’ – Mode 9


 
Mode 9, Photo:File
Mode 9, Photo:File
Mode 9 has finally decided to tone down his hardcore style – he says he’s releasing a new record that may displease his die-hard fans.
The rapper who was speaking on camera with Watch Trend TV said the song which might turn out to be a disappointment to his hiphop fans will be applauded by none hiphop heads.
‘This will be a crazy song that everybody is going to go crazy about, but hiphop heads are going to abuse me. They will be angry and abuse me, but hey, I went back to my rhythms’, the hardcore rapper said.
The six-time Headies awards ‘Lyricist on the Roll’ winner who just released a joint album with producer, XYZ, ‘Alphabetical Order’ is gearing up for the release of his next solo album which he says will have contributions from the gifted Don Jazzy, rapper, Ice Prince Zamani and new pop sensation, Dammy Krane.

No comments:

Post a Comment