News Magazine

Monday 20 May 2013

PLS HELP ME POST DIS B4 I KILL MYSELF





I AM DIEING. PLS HELP ME POST DIS B4 I KILL MYSELF & PLS HIDE MY ID. I am a girl of 26yrs, dating a guy of 33yrs for past 8 yrs now. He has promised to marry me, came to see my parents, took me to family & we were just waiting 4 his parents to come over last December for my bride price when I misbehaved and till date, no sign at sight. My guy had a job wit a gud govt agency but along d line, he had a problem. He was suspended which he told me of it and asked me to go and start a life if i can't bear it or stand by his side cos the godddies wont flow like b4. I accepted to stay. And for reasons best known to him, he refused to take anoda job or use his contacts to resolve it but rather went to Court and it lingers for two more than two years.He has been recalled and paid some good millions in lieu of his salaries and allowances for 34months. All dis time he pays my fees and as well care for my upkeep in school. My parents knows dat. I was misled by friends at dat period and i started sleeping with a married man. When i realised myself n broke up with the d married man, he got angry and call my guy and told him everything with dates and places we met. 



     MY guy didnt ask me anything. I later confessed to him and all my guy said was OK, BUT THAT IS NOT NEWS TO HIM. THAT HE KNOW ALREADY AND WENT AHEAD TO PROVE IT. Since the day that man call him (6months), my guy has refused to s*x me, kiss of su*k my bo*bs. He treats my nice and still k for me with gifts and money. MY SHOCK. Last week, he called me to come to Abuja for a high class function and there we met the Senate President and on Prof. Femi in one small corner for a chat while the party was on. When d Senate President ask him when d bell will ring he told them He was still searching. that I betrayed him, especially when he was in pains. At that point, the Prof.'s wife took me away from there cos I was crying. pls i know I made a mistake but I have begged him and all he kept saying is 'THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM' but my people I know am losing out. PLS HELP ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment