News Magazine

Saturday 25 May 2013

Why I Prefer Dating White Guys To Nigerian Men – Cynthia Agholor


61e1fee01e946a0321f3237179b522b2
Cynthia Agholor will tell anyone who cares to listen that she has been having a wonderful time in Nollywood even though she started acting as a child many years ago. What has not been kind to her, as Cynthia is certain to tell you, is the media who have continued to spread negative stories about her.
Beautiful, busty and brainy, Cythia is a simple woman who will rather have a glass of wine instead of going all the way even with the man of her dream, out of wedlock. In this chat with Showtime Celebrity, she opens up on variety of scandals trailing her career and why she prefers dating a white guy to a black man. ..Enjoy!!!
You once dated a White guy and there was an interview where you said you regretted dating a White guy…
(Cuts in) that was years ago. Did I ever say I regretted dating the guy? That was a long time ago and now that I am more mature I will say White guys are better. For one, they wouldn’t break your heart unnecessarily. If you want me to compare I will say White guys are better lovers because of their truthfulness.
What if we look at the difference between the two in bed. Which would you say is better?
(Laughing) oh, what a question! Well, it depends on how you go about it. A man is a man. I am not saying that Black men are not blessed naturally more than the whites. They seem to be more endowed but then it still depends on how you go about it. You can get whatever you want from the white man depending on how you go about it.
What’s your idea of sèx generally. How often should it be done?
I think sèx is good when someone is married. You know, you do it without fear of committing a sin or committing adultery. sèx is something every couple , married couple, should do, probably, everyday, I don’t know, probably every time they are moved to do it.
Sèx has the real pleasure when you are doing it without any form of fear. I’m not saying unmarried people should not engage in sèx because there is nothing I will say that will make them stop but somebody like me, every time I do it I always feel bad that I’m sinning against God. Even before sèx feel frigid because there is always that looming fear that I’m not doing what is right. That is for me, I don’t know about any other person. If I’m married to the man then I will feel very free and enjoy it very well.
Can you marry a married man like some of your colleagues in the industry are doing?
Oh, what a question! I wouldn’t marry a married man because the man is married. I can only marry such a man if he is divorced. If the man is divorced he is no longer married, then I can marry him with or without children. There is nothing wrong in a man having children. If the person is nice and we are compatible, why not? I don’t mind
There was a rumour some time ago that you fought with Cossy Orjiakor in public and got yourselves stri*ped?
That was a very big lie but then what do I do. I heard it but had to overlook it because that was a very big lie. Even at the end of the day, the person that wrote the story came to apologise to me. The journalist said she just wanted to make noise. For me, it’s a bygone, I wouldn’t do that with anyone let alone Cossy. Cossy is my friend. I never had a fight with even my enemy.
The report was trying to paint a picture that you and Cossy were in competition with each other over whose boòbs  are bigger and finer…
(laughing): I never knew that. I think I am hearing that for the first time. Cossy is my friend. We never quarrelled even during the time we lived together. At a time, she was staying with me and later moved into her own house. When some people see two people being friends they just imagine things and write stuffs about them. Me and Cossy are still friends till date.

No comments:

Post a Comment