News Magazine

Thursday 9 May 2013

If You Think I Can’t Get A Woman Pregnant Bring Your Sister – Singer Yinka Ayefele


Many people still don’t believe that Gospel musician Yinka Ayefele, who had a fatal accident years back, can perform the duty of a husband in terms of procreation. But the Ibadan based singer shocked many people, when he got married and started raring children.
Yinka said, “Doctors would tell you that my case is very special and rare; my case is one of a thousand cases. There are some things I may not want to say here but…
“I challenge those who still don’t believe me that I can perform to come with their sisters to prove the point. What I am trying to say is that I’m fortunate to have proved the medical practitioner wrong in some aspects. They say I wouldn’t be able to have erection but the day they discovered I was able to have it was like a miracle; in fact, my consultant was shocked, I thank God for this.”So all you doubting Thomas, hope you know better now?

No comments:

Post a Comment