News Magazine

Sunday 19 May 2013

PHOTOS: Watch Snoop Lion Receive Ceremonial Welcome In SA




Snoop Lion (Dogg) on May 17, 2013, landed South Africa for the MTV Africa All Stars concert holding in Durban, South Africa.
The multiple award winning rapper who received a Kwazulu Natal ceremonial welcome from a Kwazulu-Natal dance troupe upon his arrival in Durban, South Africa had a meet and greet with the media and fans who came from different parts of the world to witness the first of its kind African concert.
Coming back to my African roots to perform alongside Africa’s most talented acts has always been a dream for me. This concert will witness the best of Snoop Dogg and Snoop Lion tomorrow as I will be performing a lot of tracks which pushed me into lime light. I also can’t wait to witness performances from my African brothers and I’m honoured to MTV Base for this initiative‘, Snoop Lion said.
Check out more photos below…
Snoop Lion Arriving  At Durban King Shaka International Airport for MTV Africa All Stars KwaZulu-Natal - picture by Al Nicoll Photography (2)
Snoop Lion Arriving  At Durban King Shaka International Airport for MTV Africa All Stars KwaZulu-Natal - picture by Al Nicoll Photography (3)
Snoop Lion Arriving  At Durban King Shaka International Airport for MTV Africa All Stars KwaZulu-Natal - picture by Al Nicoll Photography (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment